Thursday, 25 October 2012

Leaves are falling

Hi, everybody! Now the cold is coming from what we thought was nowhere, and the forest is painted in the beautiful colors of fall. It's turning to winter, and I expect snow to be around the corner soon.

But before Oslo becomes white (then awfully grey, because of the traffic :( ) we can walk around, kikking away the leaves as we go - in halloween costumes! I'm looking foreward to Wednesday, when I'm invited in the precious anual party with my friends. This will be the tenth time! I love traditions, don't you?

Anyway, I've prepared a new drawing for you, coming out on halloween. It's the continuing picture in the story of a monster hiding. The "story" (it's really just two drawings I've decided that should belong to each other) tells you to be careful, and to look out for dangers that might not be possible to see at first. Here's the first one, enjoy:

MR