Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Now, how's my future doing?

I was at the high school named Elvebakken today! I loved it there. We drew a lot, but mainly we worked with collages. That was the way the teacher introduced us to the subject of art and craft, and I thought it was really fun. I think I want to start there next year, since the combination of art and general studies lets me continue with the studies I need to be an architect. I have considered architecture for a while, and I think it could be the perfect job for me. In addition to my own opinions, my mother wants me to be an architect too, because of my good grades and skills in both math and art, which she says there is a lack of in Norway. And I agree, it fits my interests, and it probably wouldn't be too hard to find a job. So how's my future doing? Great! For now...I still have the music in mind too.

  - MR