Saturday, 19 January 2013

One Way Road

Hi! Today Indiana and I worked a bit with our music. It suddenly hit me that we always sing her songs. It's not that I don't love that, but I feel like she's always open, handing me a part of all her hard work, while I only keep mine to myself. From now on, I want to try writing songs and facilitate that we both can sing them. I've already started something here:


We can go inside to get warm
But we can't come out again after closing the door
It's a one way road, it's a one way road
And we can't come out again after closing the door

(instrumental)

Is it better just to stay outside and risk
Becoming one of them on the list
Of all the frozen people left this year
No, it would be to bad to end up there

Though it's a one way road, it's a one way road
And we can't come out again after closing the door

What do you think? (That includes you too, Iana! :D)
- MR