Friday, 15 February 2013

Lino print and more...

Hey, guys!
I'm so, so happy! Yesterday all we did at school was art & craft from 9.00 to 11.15 am, to work with a big project we've got. We can choose to do whatever we want, to go deeper into our own specialty. I've chosen the theme "dance", and I'll solve the task with three products: a photo of someone dancing - hopefully Vilje, my friend, if I manage to force her, a painting version of the abstract drawing I've posted here earlier (with all the different colors), I'm going to make it H-U-G-E! Then there'll be a drawing of a ballerina. Have anyone got some tips for me about how i can do this??
We also got our grades back for the lino prints - I got an A! YES :P :D!
I've spend the day so far writing a poem about life and death - it was a home task, since we didn't have school today - and taking pictures to fit with it. Here's an edited photo of Vilje's hand.


MR