Monday, 11 February 2013

New song

Hey, you! For the third and last time we practice for oral exams in school. This time I got Norwegian, were I'm to compare two texts and talk about different periods of literature, and I'm not motivated at all. I've written about one page on Word of my task, really wanting to do other things, like listening to Bon Iver, watching TV, and - writing a song <3

I am a brick on the wall
The old brick wall you walk past every day, fearing it will fall
But I make sure we will never fall on you
Cause I watch after you

The other bricks, they can't take it anymore, but I don't need your pity
They keep pushing to the floor, they kick me and they hit me
And every time I see you I do my best to keep us up
But I can't make them stop


And I don't need a reason to do what I'm doing
But deep in your red eyes, behind the evil, I see your soul, weak and thin
You're pure like water to me, I overlook your crimes
Though you've hurt me to many times

- MR -